Skip to content
- Before applying lashes for first time use, measure lash to your eye. Cut/trim lash if necessary for best fit.
- Avoid heavy amounts of lash glue. Use of professional lash glue is recommended.
- Avoid use of mascara. If necessary use only water resistant mascara for best results when cleaning.
- When cleaning, avoid excessive pulling of lash band.
- Lash hairs are individually placed. Some hair loss is normal, EXCESSIVE pulling of band can cause excessive loss of hair strands.
- When removing lashes, clean and store Lashes in original E'mmaculate Minks lash box.
- Clean lashes under cold water, brush out the lash with a clean spoolie on a paper towel until the lash goes back to the desired shape
- Leave the lash to dry
- Your lashes are ready to wear again!